Berowra Valley National Park Walking Guide
In 2005 the Friends published the highly successful “Guide to Berowra Valley Regional Park” using a substantial grant from the then Berowra Valley Regional Park Trust and supplementary support from Hornsby Shire Council and several like-minded community groups.
The community-service style of the project made possible voluntary contributions by all of the many authoritative authors, illustrators, photographers and other contributors of specialised skills and knowledge. The publication took nearly 10 years to compile and has become acknowledged as a substantial resource for students, specialists, and all Park users.
- Is a full sized map with each trail & fire trail in the Park;
- Is printed on synthetic stock to cope with wet conditions;
- Resists tearing, folded to be used part open;
- Has the 10 named walks from the Guide to Berowra Valley Regional Park;
- Thumbnail pics and info about picnic, camping sites, toilets; plus historic sites and notable locations;
- Clear guidelines to access through the Rifle Range